Magers Group services are aimed at business owners and executives who seek an external perspective and ideas.
We begin by outlining the goals you are trying to achieve, whether organizational or individual. We maintain a clear picture of what you want to accomplish and how you measure results.
Coaching is highly flexible in schedule, formality, and content. It might take the form of:
- weekly mentoring sessions with a business owner navigating a period of rapid growth
- monthly review meetings with a senior manager in the midst of an organizational change
- bi-monthly strategy sessions with an executive to review progress on a key initiative
During each session, we unpack your goals, any progress made toward them, obstacles in the way, and strategies to maximize success.
We meet with you as regularly as you need business coaching. It can be weekly, once or twice a month, quarterly – whatever works for you.
Consulting engagements are best for improvement initiatives with highly specific goals and deadline or
- How do I develop a customer listening system that is relevant, easy to engage with and connected to all of our touchpoints?
- How do I get through to my team to help them understand our company goals, how they relate to the business and what their role is in accomplishing those goals?
- How do I keep my Board of Directors informed on customer issues and measures?
- I know my company can no longer compete solely on our products. How do I make the customer experience a competitive advantage?
- How do I create a team of engaged employees who all understand and embrace how they serve the customer?
- Leadership, all the way to the top, focused on creating exceptional customer experiences - and holding the enterprise accountable - is a minimum requirement.
- I’d like to see more active leadership in all of my employees. Can you help us focus on creating exceptional customer experiences that also holds the organization accountable?
- I am looking to create a cross functional team that covers key areas of the organization. I also want team members who will drive action plans and implement changes. Can you help?
- I am considering launching customer survey, but want to first explore and gain a better understanding of the market and the customers' journey. What would you suggest?
- I am considering launching a customer survey. What practices should I avoid?
- What customer-focused processes should I have to promote the ease of doing business with my company?
- We are thinking of selling our business. Can you please help us prepare?
Patti uses her experience in a variety of corporate leadership roles, IT industry consultant and trainer, customer experience designer, startup COO as well as CEO and business owner to share knowledge and expertise on all elements of business through her professional speaking. Her approach is engaging and interactive, and you’ll be motivated to make something happen with your new ideas.
Patti speaks on many topics and will custom-write a speech for your event at your request. Popular topics from previous presentations and workshops include:
- Engage and mobilize employees
- Create a high performance culture
- Would the ‘Nordstrom Way’ work for you?
- Creating a culture of customer service
- Six activities that help you keep customers coming back
- What is a business strategy and how do I develop one?